It is the final week for submitting an entry into Challenge #4 over here on the Path of Positivity.
I've got a few bonus projects to help bring some caring energy your way.
Ike played with the lovey DS4J image called Merle. DigiStamps4Joy is our guest sponsor this month so it is great to get another chance to show off the wonderful image the DT had to play with at the beginning of the challenge. Ike also used one of the quotes I created for the team to work with if they wanted to.
Now while Desíre didn't create this card for this post, it is still a great example to show you. This card was created for another of Desíre's team obligations but the fact that she used one of my caring quotes, the exact same one as Ike in fact, it made it another wonderfully inspiring piece that I could share with all of you.
Finally, I too managed to squeak something out late last night...
On the inside of my card, I used the image called, 'Ladybug Layover' from one of our sponsors, Creative Bug Digitals.
Clicking on the team members name will take you to their blog where you can check out the details for their inspirational creations! If you are interested in visiting Desíre's catd, click HERE as the post went out last week.
Also, I know that the participants would love for to visit them. Remember we're creating a Path of Positivity to follow one project at a time and we'd love to see you somewhere on that route even if it just by leaving a comment on an entry from someone who has touched you!
As a reminder, I've included the summary of the challenge details below. If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
Don't Forget to join us this weekend...
There have been some changes to the DT so come on over on Saturday to meet our newest member. Then, on Sunday, the Design Team will be sharing their favourite picks from Challenge #3. Talking of challenge #3, please remember that if you are a winner, you need to email me for your badge and prizes. So far, not one of the four winners has contacted me. If you entered a project, or left a comment after voting, you are eligible to win two of the four prizes available. The remaining two prizes were awarded to participants chosen among the top seven. If you missed the winner's post for challenge #3, you can check it out by clicking HERE.
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE ON CARING?
Now it seems that the caring quote used by Ike and Desíre above was a rather popular one among DT members. So, for my final CARING QUOTE offering of the month, I'm going to give this quote away. If you are interested in obtaining it, please visit me on my own personal blog by clicking HERE. Of course, once again, I am running late with getting my own personal post done on time for the corresponding 6:00 p.m. posting, so please be patient with me. I am hoping to have it completed within the hour, hopefully sooner.
Whether you are new and need to familiarize yourself with all the details, or a returning participant and just need to refresh yourself, you can always find out everything you need to know in order to enter this challenge in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. I've provided a quick summary below. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Each Path of Positivity challenge will remain open for approx. a full month. Entries for this challenge will be accepted from July 1st to August 4th.
- Link up your inspirational post below using Inlinkz. You will be able to submit your link up to 11:55 p.m. on August 4th.
- When you link up, leave a comment summarizing what it is about your post that you feel is inspirational / positive / motivational and how it fits into the theme if you have not included this information somewhere within your post.
- Don't forget to come back throughout the month and visit others that have participated.
- Voting for this challenge will begin once the top seven have been determined. There will be a separate post detailing the top seven. You will then have the opportunity to vote on the creation or post that you have found to be the most inspirational of the chosen seven. Be sure to leave a comment telling us what it was that inspired you or something in general if you uncomfortable disclosing any details of your vote.
- This month, prizes will be the following:
- Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
- Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Five images from Digistamps4Joy, this month's guest sponsor for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BY...
That is me and I'd love for you to visit me
on my personal blog.
If you ever have any questions be sure to EMAIL ME or just leave me a comment.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Have a wonderful week everyone. And remember, always show others the care and concern that you yourself would like to receive back. Can you imagine what the world would be like if we became a more caring community?