Don't forget when you link up your project and/or post, to please leave a comment letting us know how your creation relates to the concept of thankfulness if it isn't readily clear within the design itself or clearly written somewhere else in your post. Remember, the creation must be positive/inspirational/motivational AND adhere to the theme of being thankful in order to be considered eligible for this month's prizes. While you may easily see how thankfulness relates to your creation, it may not be as apparent to me or the DT members. That is why we ask that you clarify it somewhere, whether here or in your blogpost. This way it clears up any ambiguity that may exist.
Now it is time to meet our guest sponsor for this month. Once again I am pleased to have with us...
The design team got the opportunity to work with one of the following two images this month. The first one is called Diamond Beauties...South African crafters are new to the digital stamping world, with the first South African online digital image store launched in 2010 – Digistamps4Joy (or DS4J) http://www.digistamps4joy. co.za/eshop/ (clicking on the logo will take you to the store as well) . In May 2012, Margy Kieser took over ownership of DS4J, and there are now two South African artists who contribute to the more than 600 images available. Margy has taken the store to new heights and the store now stocks digis that are cute, whimsical, artistic, sometimes serious, and sometimes humorous. The store has PAYPAL and EFT (South African) facilities. Digistamps4Joy offers a monthly freebie on the first Friday of every month, and holds regular bi-weekly card challenges on our BLOG (http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com) that draws entries from all over the world. We are also active on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/DS4Joy) and Paper Craft Planet (http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/digistamps4joy).
A couple of the DT members chose to work with Wisteria Splendour...
One of our team members, who is also on the DS4J team, added an additional image to her creation. Along with Wisteria Splendour, she also used Misteri - Pretty Kitty...
If you are interested in purchasing any of these incredible images, clicking on the watermarks will take you to their location in the DS4J store.
Now check out what my amazing design came up with to inspire you. Clicking on the team members' name will take you to their blog where you can check out the details for their inspirational creations...
Hi, I am Margy, the owner of Digistamps4Joy, and I’m thrilled to be not only sponsoring this challenge, but also a GDT! I was born in the UK but have lived in South Africa all my life - the country at the southern tip of Africa – and have been blessed with 3 beautiful daughters and 5 grandchildren – hence my thankful card for being able to enjoy my grandchildren. I have been making cards for many years, and I am an avid crafter of anything that is the current ‘craze’. I started drawing and selling my own digistamps in 2009 at Digistamps4Joy, under the ownership of Mel. I bought the company from Mel in 2010, and have expanded it, and also have another artist (Jen) who contributes to the many fabulous digis in the store. In a nutshell – I LOVE crafts! My personal blog (http://deniquecrafts.blogspot.com) is the place where I show off all my other crafts.Margy used the precious DS4J stamp called Our Secret...
Once again my design team and our guest have come through with gorgeous creations all conveying a sense of THANKFULNESS within them.
So what are you waiting for? Create a project and/or post that is positive AND relates to thankfulness, provide an explanation of how your project and/or post relates to the theme somewhere in your post or come over and leave a comment with the explanation. Easy, peasy!
If you have some time, please visit other people participating throughout the month. I've included the summary of the challenge details below. If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
I hope to see you back on Monday, November 11th when voting will start on the Top Seven for Challenge #7.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE ON THANKFULNESS
If you need some motivation to get you started, I've provided a quote for you, which you can find below.
Credit Notes For This Creation:
You will notice that the sentiment may appear huge depending on what software program you download it into. You can always reduce the size without distorting the overall look.
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Whether you are new and need to familiarize yourself with all the details, or a returning participant and just need to refresh yourself, you can always find out everything you need to know in order to enter this challenge in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. I've provided a quick summary below. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Each Path of Positivity challenge will remain open for approx. a full month. Entries for this challenge will be accepted from November 4th to December 1st.
- Link up your inspirational post below using Inlinkz. You will be able to submit your link up to 11:55 p.m. on December 1st.
- When you link up, leave a comment summarizing what it is about your post that you feel is inspirational / positive / motivational and how it fits into the theme if you have not included this information somewhere within your post.
- Don't forget to come back throughout the month and visit others that have participated.
- Voting for this challenge will begin once the top seven have been determined. There will be a separate post detailing the top seven. You will then have the opportunity to vote on the creation or post that you have found to be the most inspirational of the chosen seven. Be sure to leave a comment telling us what it was that inspired you or something in general if you uncomfortable disclosing any details of your vote.
- This month, prizes will be the following:
- Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
- Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Five images from Digistamps4Joy, this month's guest sponsor for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BY...
Please show your support to our fabulous sponsors by going over and checking out their work and saying hi if you have the chance. In addition to Digistamps4Joy, our guest sponsor for the month, we also have our regular sponsors:
If you ever have any questions be sure to EMAIL ME or just leave me a comment.
We look forward to seeing you participate!
Inlinkz collection begins below: