Whether it is something big or small, we all have things for which we can be thankful for. Be sure to give your thanks each and every day. Why not create a card or project for someone showing your gratitude for something he or she has done and then share it with us.
Don't forget when you link up your project and/or post, to please leave a comment letting us know how your creation relates to the concept of gratitude if it isn't readily clear within the design itself or clearly written somewhere else in your post. Remember, the creation must be positive/inspirational/motivational AND adhere to the theme of gratitude in order to be considered eligible for this month's prizes. While you may easily see how gratitude relates to your creation, it may not be as apparent to me or the DT members. That is why we ask that you clarify it somewhere, whether here or in your blogpost. This way it clears up any ambiguity that may exist.
This month's sponsor...Once again I am pleased to have with us...
The design team got the opportunity to work with one of the following two images this month. First up we have the precious Owl Always Love You ...South African crafters are new to the digital stamping world, with the first South African online digital image store launched in 2010 – Digistamps4Joy (or DS4J) http://www.digistamps4joy. co.za/eshop/ (clicking on the logo will take you to the store as well) . In May 2012, Margy Kieser took over ownership of DS4J, and there are now two South African artists who contribute to the more than 600 images available. Margy has taken the store to new heights and the store now stocks digis that are cute, whimsical, artistic, sometimes serious, and sometimes humorous. The store has PAYPAL and EFT (South African) facilities. Digistamps4Joy offers a monthly freebie on the first Friday of every month, and holds regular bi-weekly card challenges on our BLOG (http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com) that draws entries from all over the world. We are also active on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/DS4Joy) and Paper Craft Planet (http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/digistamps4joy).
Several of the DT also got to work with the image called Lillies for You...
If you are interested in purchasing either of these sweet images, clicking on the watermarks will take you to their location in the DS4J store.
Now check out what my amazing design came up with to inspire you. Clicking on the team members' name will take you to their blog where you can check out the details for their inspirational creations...
My name is Gloria and I started scrapbooking in July 2011 and card making in October 2011. I created my first scrapbook as a way to heal after the passing of my father in 2009. I worked as a nurse all of my life, first as an LPN, then as an RN, and raised 3 children, so I didn’t have time to express my creativity until 2011. I was forced out of nursing due to my allergies to smells, which caused difficulty in breathing. I joined Close To My Heart as a consultant in 2012 because I fell in love with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. I love all the people I have met and friends I have made through my crafting. I love being on the Digistamps4Joy Design Team and creating with this group. It is very motivating and I have learned so much. I feel very blessed to be the Guest Designer for Lisa’s Path Of Positivity Challenge. My blog is http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com.
So what are you waiting for? Create a project and/or post that is positive AND relates to gratitude, provide an explanation of how your project and/or post relates to the theme somewhere in your post or come over and leave a comment with the explanation. Easy, peasy!
If you have some time, please visit other people participating throughout the month. I've included the summary of the challenge details below. If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
I hope to see you back on Monday, November 10th when voting will start on the Top Picks for Challenge #19.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE ON GRATITUDE
If you need some motivation to get you started, I've provided a quote for you, which you can find below.
Please be sure to click on it to bring it up into the lightbox in its proper size before saving it.
Credit Notes For This Creation:
You will notice that the sentiment may appear huge depending on what software program you download it into. You can always reduce the size without distorting the overall look.
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Whether you are new and need to familiarize yourself with all the details, or a returning participant and just need to refresh yourself, you can always find out everything you need to know in order to enter this challenge in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. I've provided a quick summary below. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Each Path of Positivity challenge will remain open for approx. a full month. Entries for this challenge will be accepted from November 3 - November 30, 2014.
- Link up your inspirational post below using Inlinkz. You will be able to submit your link up to 11:55 p.m. on November 30th.
- When you link up, leave a comment summarizing what it is about your post that you feel is inspirational / positive / motivational and how it fits into the theme if you have not included this information somewhere within your post.
- Don't forget to come back throughout the month and visit others that have participated.
- You can link up a total of three (3) creations.
- Voting for this challenge will begin once the top picks have been determined. There will be a separate post detailing those picks. You will then have the opportunity to vote on the creation or post that you have found to be the most inspirational of the chosen picks. Be sure to leave a comment telling us what it was that inspired you or something in general if you uncomfortable disclosing any details of your vote.
- For Challenge #20, prizes will be the following:
- A prize package of a $10 worth of images from digiStamps4Joy, our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Three digital images from Ike's Art for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- There will also be:
- One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
We look forward to seeing you participate!