Monday, February 09, 2015

Challenge #22 Top Picks: Voting Open February 9th to February 16th, 2015

Welcome to the Challenge #22 PoP ToP!

It is time to get on with showcasing the top picks for Challenge #22.  As we only had 10 participants enter Challenge #22, we will be opening things up so that all the entrants have the opportunity to be chosen as the Voter's Choice.  We do this any time we have less than 14 participants.  And while we may not have enough participants to have our usual top seven, we certainly have enough to have a top three.  Therefore, it is time to get on with showcasing the three projects that the team feels were the best of the bunch.

So, without further ado, please let me introduce you to the Top Picks for Challenge #22 (in no particular order)...


Congrats Ladies...

As a participant who has been chosen as a Top Pick, each of you is entitled to a special Top Pick badge. Please send an email to popwinners {at} gmail {dot} com, or by clicking HERE to bring up the address in your email program, with the subject "Challenge #22 Top Pick" and I'll email your badge to you.  Please note that it may take me several days to get back to you, so I really appreciate your patience.
Now as I mentioned, each of the participant's who entered Challenge #22 is eligible to have their project and/or post voted on.  Here is a list of everyone who entered.  Each of the entrant's names is linked up to their blog post (order is reflective of how they entered the challenge and nothing else).

Have Your Say!

Now the really hard work starts.  It is time for you, our readers, to vote for your favourite entry.  Which participant most inspires you?  Remember, you are not necessarily voting on a creation that was made.  You might simply find what the person had to say in their post to be inspiring and optimistic and in line with the concept of uniqueness.  Some of our participants had some great things to say on how their project connected to the theme. Therefore, please be sure to go and check out the entries first and not just make your choices off of the thumbnails.  Once you have checked all the entries out,  let us know who your favourite choice is by placing your vote below using the Inlinkz feature.

Voting open for 7 days:
  February 9th to February 16th

Come have your say in determining the Voter's Choice for Challenge #22!  Don't forget to leave a comment after you have voted.  There will be a prize for one lucky voter who leaves a comment (chosen randomly).  If you haven't had the opportunity to visit each of the entries already, please go and check them out a little more closely before placing your vote.  Once you have made your decision, why not go back and let them know how they inspired you.

Good luck everyone!

Important Note:

Please note that in order for this to work, I must add all the entries but I can only do this AFTER I have published this post.  So there will be some overlap time between when this post is published and when you will be able to vote.  Once I have uploaded the entries there will be a total of ten images below on which to vote.  As soon as all ten are uploaded, I'll enable voting to begin. If there are less than ten, it means that I am still in the process of adding the images and you should come back in a little while to make your vote.  Thank you for your patience!

Link Up Below:


7 comments:

Edwina said...

I don't know what is wrong but I can't vote. The heart is not in the corner. Edwina Brown

Edwina said...

My choice to vote for is #8 Stephanie #2 card. I love the card and the comment on her blog. The young person with the illness who tries to help those who are negative to her about being ill is truly a unique way to handle a situation. I understand what others say about those with invisible illnesses since I have faced the same thing. It is good she is so positive. I think Stephanie's card is unique too. It has extra work which makes it truly beautiful. It reflects on what kind of person Stephanie is herself. She sounds so sweet each week and has a perspective we all need. Edwina Brown

cheiro urgia said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks. Congratulations also to Deanne and Nancy.

Hugs,
Veronika

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Everyone did a great job. I liked Julie O for the color scheme and the sentiment without having to say to much.

Donna said...

So difficult to pick a winner. They are all so beautiful. Good luck to all the participants. You are all winners in my book.

Edwina said...

I voted today. My comment is above. Thanks for fixing the hearts back so I could vote. Edwina Brown

Nancy said...

What beautiful cards from everyone. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks.