Sunday, May 03, 2015

Design Team Delights for Challenge #24--SERENDIPITY

It is time to share our favourite entries for Challenge #24.  As always, in each challenge you, the readers, get to voice your opinion by voting for your favourite and so it is only fitting that my Design Team get to do so as well.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to join along our Path during the month of March for Challenge #24.  While it is always a difficult decision, most of the team members managed to find a particular entry that really caught their attention.  Take a look...
Cheiro (Veronika)--chosen by Vicky...

Vicky had this to say:
"My DT Delight choice would be # 5 Cheiro (Veronika). I love how she reminds us to just appreciate little glimpse of perfection that you can see in nature."

To see the details of Veronika's creation and read more of what she had to say, click HERE.
Penny--chosen by Monica...

 Here is what Monica had to say:
"My DT Delight choice is Penny (1st entry). I too love traveling an loved her card depicting an adventure waiting to happen."

To see the details of Penny's creation and read more of what she had to say click HERE.
Edwina--chosen by Sandy, Pat, and Suze... 


Sandy said this:
"I'm liking Edwina for my choice.   I love her statement, 'Serendipity is what happens every time we create something in art' - I think I feel that way every time! LOL"

This is what Pat had to say:
"I also choose Edwina as my DT Delight who says, 'Serendipity is what happens every time we create something in art'. I agree with her and often let serendipity guide my hands and my heart when I create a card or project."

Here is what Suze had to say:
"My DT Delight choice is also Edwina B.  I love the different textures in this card and the colour scheme chosen." 


To see the details of Edwina's creation and read more of what she had to say click HERE.
Teresa--chosen by Penny...


Penny said this:
"My DT Delight choice is Teresa: such artistic gorgeousness--I  love how it all came together." 


To see the details of Teresa's creation and read more of what she had to say click HERE.
AJ--chosen by Desíre...


Here is what Desíre had to say: 
"My DT Delight choice is AJ.  Her card design is just so colourful and fresh and I adore the feather theme and how she finished off the inside of the card too." 

To see the details of AJ's creation and read more of what she had to say click HERE.
Gloria--chosen by Lisa (that's me)...

My choice this time around is Gloria.  Not only is her creation gorgeous, I really like what she had to say about serendipity:
I have had a lot of serendipity moments in my life...I think we have to be open to these moments; for us to see and recognize them.  They are indeed miracles of everyday life."
Truly inspiring words to make one realize how important it is to be aware of how serendipity plays in our lives.  You never know when it will come into action so always be on the look out for it.
  
To see the details of Gloria's creation and read more of what she had to say, click HERE.

Creative Congratulations to all of you!

Thank you to everyone who played on our Pathway during the month of March.  As always we greatly appreciate you sharing your incredible talents with us.

For our DT Delights chosen for this challenge... 
Cheiro (Veronika), Penny, Edwina, Teresa, AJ and Gloria

  You are all entitled to one image of your choice from our on-going sponsor...

Please head to the Creative Bug Digital SnapShots store:  http://creativebugdigis.com.  Click to enter the digital snapshots area.  Once you are on the homepage for the digis, scroll down a little bit and you'll see a brown banner on the left hand side that says, "looking for digis".  There will be a Polaroid image right underneath it that says SnapShots (Digital Images).  Click on this.  You'll be taken to a page that lists all the categories of images available for you to choose from.  If you need to see the image a bit closer, just right click and choose 'view image'.  Once you've made your decision, please send me the name of the one image you want and let me know which section it came from.

Additionally, you are entitled to the special Challenge #24 DT Delight Badge. To claim both your digi and the badge (or just one or the other), send your requests to popwinners {at} gmail {dot} com (be sure to replace at and dot with the appropriate symbols) or by clicking HERE to bring the address up in your email program, with the subject, "PoP#24--DT Delight Badge and/or Digi Request".   I'm always running a bit behind these days, so your patience is appreciated.

Our special yearly prize package will also still be taking place.  Remember, if you are chosen as a DT Delight during any of our challenges, your name will be entered into a draw for some digital goodies.  You get one entry per choice; so, if two members picked your card, you will earn 2 entries, three members 3 entries, etc.  The winner at the time will be notified by email.   The next draw will occur sometime in the summer of 2015.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope to see you again tomorrow, May 4th, when we will be back with the start of Challenge #26.  We hope that you will join us then to learn what the newest theme will be.

See you again soon!

 

3 comments:

Edwina said...

Thank you Pat, Sandy, and Suze for your comments. I am honored. Edwina Brown

Julie Odil said...

Congrats to everyone chosen!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks so much, Penny, for picking my card as your DT delight. Congratulations to all of the winners and their inspiring projects.
Hugs,
Teresa