Saturday, July 09, 2016

The Path of Positivity is Taking July Off

Hey folks!  I was supposed to come back on Wednesday and officially announce that we're taking a break but alas, I forgot.  I have sticky notes and 'to do' lists and even reminders in my calendar for the majority of the things I need to do but apparently I forgot to remind myself about this one!

Some of you may have noticed that for the last few posts I've been eluding to the fact that we'd be taking some time off.  My team has been working so hard these last few years and I decided at the year's start that it would be a nice idea to give them some time off.  Since summertime is slower for challenges in general with many people going on vacation, I decided that July would be the perfect month to take a break.

So, on that note here is the plan...
We'll be back on August 1st with a brand new challenge and then on August 8th, we'll be back to announce the winners from Challenge #39!  I know it is a bit longer to wait, to find out if you were one of our lucky winners from June's challenge but this way it keeps our schedule the same once we return.

If you are waiting to hear back from me regarding an email you sent in, don't worry, you won't have to wait until August for me to answer it.  I'll be doing my best to get to your emails sometime in the next week.

On behalf of myself and the design team, we wish all of our followers, players and readers, an absolutely fabulous month of July!

Stay safe and stay crafty and we'll see you all again in August!

No comments: