Friday, January 03, 2020

New Member Joining Us!!!

Hello everyone! I hope that you enjoyed your holiday.

I am popping in today to let you know that we have a new team member joining us. Back in October I started wooing one of our participants to see if she might join us here on our team and lucky girl that I am, she agreed! With the loss of Julie and Pat who are both still on leaves of absences, our usually small team became really small with just three members! Thankfully, with the addition of our newest member we'll be back up to four at least. Incredibly, it has been exactly three years since we brought on our last member so it was definitely time to add to our talent!

I won't keep you in suspense any more. Carole from Craftilicious Creations will be joining us. Carole has been a supporter of the blog for some time now and thankfully she was in a position to take on some new design team work. We are so very fortunate to have this wonderful woman join us. Her positive outlook and incredible design skills will definitely be assets to the team. Let's get to know her a bit, shall we?



Hello! I'm Carole and I’m from the North West of England where it’s often cloudy and mostly raining! I live with my lovely hubby and our kitty, Casey.

I have been creating for as long as I can remember. I love all types of arts and crafts and will happily have a go at any. In the past, besides getting inky, painty, sticky and glittery with paper crafts, I have knitted, sewed, quilted, embroidered, cross stitched, made batik, made and swapped Pocket Letters and scrapbooked. I am enjoying mosaic workshops at the moment and hope to attend a glass fusing course this year. At the moment I am working on improving my art journal skills. I’m lucky to have a room at home where I can create. I spend hours in there, getting lost in the creative process and losing all track of time. At the moment I’m enjoying making cards, ATCs and recycling/altering boxes, tins and such like. I design for a few companies and would describe my style as eclectic, loving everything from cute and whimsical to shabby chic and vintage. I enjoy working with digital images and pretty design papers, but I also like to incorporate stamping and mixed media techniques and enjoy getting my fingers inky. When I’m not buried in my craft room, I enjoy reading, gardening, yoga, pilates and travelling.

I am so excited to have been invited to join the Path of Positivity Design Team.


Please join me in welcoming Carole to the team. You will get to see one of her amazing creations in just a few days as she officially comes on board for our very first challenge of the year, beginning this Monday evening, January 6th. To visit Carole beforehand, just click on her blog badge or name above.

I hope to see you all very soon when Challenge #76 begins!

4 comments:

ike said...

Excellent - Congrats Carole. I hope you have lots of fun x

Pippa said...

Welcome Carole, it's good to have another UK citizen on the team. I am down in sunny (well most of the time) Somerset.

Carole J said...

Thank you, Lisa, for the warm welcome. I'm excited to work with your small, but beautiful Design Team! x

ScrappyHorses said...

So happy Carole is joining us on our path in the New Year! Welcome!