Thursday, March 12, 2020

Images for Challenge #77 Top Picks Voting Now Visible

Hey folks! It was brought to my attention today that the Linky wasn't showing any of the entries in our Top Picks list for Challenge #77, making voting impossible. I'm not sure what happened because they were all visible when I put the list together. The entries are visible once again and hopefully it will stay that way. I've edited the post to reflect that voting will be now open from today until next Thurs. (March 19).

If you tried to vote earlier this week and were unable to, I invite you to come back and try again. My sincere apologies for the glitch. That is two months in a row there have been problems with our Top Picks Linky List. Not sure what is going on but hopefully there won't be a third!!!

You can find the current Top Picks post HERE or by scrolling down one post.

Enjoy the remainder of your week and I hope you are all staying healthy out there!

No comments: