Monday, July 05, 2021

Summer Break Reminder

Hello there folks! I'm just popping in with a reminder that we are taking the month of July off. I mentioned it during the posts published in June but figured it would be best to remind everyone in a separate post as well.

Over the last few years, we have made the decision to take time off in the summer and thus will be off for the month of July. We take a break for the following reasons:
  1. Since it is summer time here in North America, Britain, Europe and other locales in the northern hemisphere, many of our players are out of the house and enjoying the warmer weather;
  2. My hard working Design Team deserves a little bit of time off; and 
  3. It gives me the opportunity to do some catching up with everything I'm always so far behind on by mid year.
Now if you are waiting on the Top Picks and Winner Announcement from our June challenge, we'll be back with those posts in August, taking place during the 2nd and 4th weeks of the month in their regular spots.

I truly hope that you will all continue to support us when we return on August 2nd (as long as everything goes according to plan) for our next challenge.

For the time being, I really hope that those of you living in the northern hemisphere are all enjoying your summer and for those of you in the southern hemisphere, I hope that your winter isn't too harsh. I know that while this year is a better year for some, it is still posing certain challenges for others; so, it is my fondest hope that you are able to make the most out of it!

Take care everyone, stay walking on your own Path of Positivity if you can and we'll see you all again real soon.

 

No comments: