I love to dream and use my imagination. It is wonderful to speculate about the possibility of things and come up with endless ideas. When you dip into your imagination you never know what you may find and that is one of the wonderful things about it. You may start going off in one creative direction and then as you work through the possibilities, you may end up 180 degrees from where you started. Anything is possible my friends. What will you create?
Don't forget when you link up your project and/or post, to please leave a comment letting us know how your creation relates to the concept of possibilities if it isn't readily clear within the design itself or clearly written somewhere else in your post. Remember, the creation must be positive/inspirational/motivational AND adhere to the theme of possibilities in order to be considered eligible for this month's prizes. While you may easily see how possibilities relate to your creation, it may not be as apparent to me or the DT members. That is why we ask that you clarify it somewhere, whether here or in your blogpost. This way it clears up any ambiguity that may exist.
Remember we've changed up the rules a bit. As a refresher, please note that:
- Entries will now be limited to a total of three.
- There will no longer be a prize associated with the Voter's Choice. We will continue to have a Voter's Choice category allowing people to vote on their favourite project but from now on it will be an honourary position. The person who receives the most votes each challenge will earn a badge as the Voter's Choice.
- We're also switching up which sponsor is responsible for the Random and Most Inspirational prizes. You can find out more details about this in the summary below.
This month's sponsor...It is time to meet our guest sponsor for this month. Once again, we have someone brand new joining us for this challenge. Please welcome...
Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor. We at TSB are very proud to offer original digital images and artwork to you. Thank you for giving us a few minutes of your valuable time to look over the store at http://thestampingboutique.com. Good luck in the challenge and we hope to see you over at our TSB Community network: http://thestampingboutique.ning.com.Look at the beautiful images the team got to work with this month...
Thanks so much!
#237 Escape the Tower-Fairy Digital Stamp
#349 She Who Paints the Forest...Fairy Digital Stamp
#358 The Fairies Frolic Digital Stamp
This is another beautiful stamp that lends itself to a bevy of possibilities. Where are these fairies frolicking off to? You be the one who decides.
If you are interested in purchasing any of these fantastical images, clicking on the watermarks will take you to their location in The Stamping Boutique store.
Now check out what my amazing design came up with to inspire you. Clicking on the team members' name will take you to their blog where you can check out the details for their inspirational creations...
Donna created two gorgeous cards for us...Thank you PoP designers for allowing me to join you once again this month. My name is Donna Ellis, also known on line as “de” (from my pottery throwing days). Short n Sweet - I am married to the love of my life in “rural” Central Florida. Stamping became my craft of choice as health concerns caused me to give up other crafting mediums. These days I enjoy sharing artwork with on-line friends, reading, and gardening. I’d love for you to visit my personal blog Creative Smiles. I promise to visit your blog in return :-) http://creativesmiles2.blogspot.com/
I am so blessed to have these woman on my team; and, of course, to have a guest DT of Donna's calipre! They always come through with incredible creations and this month is no exception. These are all beautifully unique creations interpreting the concept of POSSIBILITIES.
So what are you waiting for? Create a project and/or post that is positive AND relates to possibilities, provide an explanation of how your project and/or post relates to the theme somewhere in your post or come over and leave a comment with the explanation. Easy, peasy!
If you have some time, please visit other people participating throughout the month. I've included the summary of the challenge details below. If you are new to this unique challenge, you can find out the impetus behind why I started it under the 'Introductions' tab and all the details you need to know in order to participate, in the 'Challenge Details' tab (both tabs located at the top of the blog).
I hope to see you back on Monday, August 11th when voting will start on the Top Seven for Challenge #16.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE ON POSSIBILITIES
If you need some motivation to get you started, I've provided a free quote for you, which you can find below.
Credit Notes For This Creation:
You will notice that the sentiment may appear huge depending on what software program you download it into. You can always reduce the size without distorting the overall look.
CHALLENGE DETAILS SUMMARY
Whether you are new and need to familiarize yourself with all the details, or a returning participant and just need to refresh yourself, you can always find out everything you need to know in order to enter this challenge in the 'Challenge Details' tab at the top of the page. I've provided a quick summary below. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Each Path of Positivity challenge will remain open for approx. a full month. Entries for this challenge will be accepted from August 4th to August 31st.
- Link up your inspirational post below using Inlinkz. You will be able to submit your link up to 11:55 p.m. on August 31st.
- When you link up, leave a comment summarizing what it is about your post that you feel is inspirational / positive / motivational and how it fits into the theme if you have not included this information somewhere within your post.
- Don't forget to come back throughout the month and visit others that have participated.
- You can link up a total of three (3) creations.
- Voting for this challenge will begin once the top seven have been determined. There will be a separate post detailing the top seven. You will then have the opportunity to vote on the creation or post that you have found to be the most inspirational of the chosen seven. Be sure to leave a comment telling us what it was that inspired you or something in general if you uncomfortable disclosing any details of your vote.
- For Challenge #17, prizes will be the following:
- Two images (or three if you use a TSB image on your creation) from The Stamping Boutique, our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Three digital images from Ike's Art for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- There will also be:
- One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
We look forward to seeing you participate!