Sunday, September 06, 2015

DT Delight Special Draw-2015

DA DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!  

Thanks to Pat, who took the time to help me tabulate how many entries each person chosen as a DT Delight has earned since the last draw back in July 2014.  As such we are ready to announce the winner of the special prize.  Each person chosen as a DT Delight in all the challenges since the last draw is eligible.  Each person received one 'entry' for each time a DT member chose their creation.  That means that if two members picked a card, that person earned 2 entries, if three members picked a card, that person earned 3 entries, etc.  So without further ado, I am pleased to announce that (chosen with MiniWebTool.com)...


Edwina

has won the following...

$10 worth of images from:

$10 worth of images from:

3 images from:

A Digital Scrapbooking Kit from:

Edwina will be contacted by email to make arrangements to claim her prize.  Thanks to my team for taking the time to carefully consider their choices for DT Delights each challenge and of course to each of you who has participated in our challenges whether by creating a project, voting in our challenges or simply supporting the challenge, the team and the participants with your comments.

Stay tuned for our newest challenge which will be posted tommorrow evening if everything goes according to plan.  See you all then!

5 comments:

Edwina said...

Wow! I was so surprised to read the post today on POP. Even though I have not been able to play recently, I have been reading the posts and creating cards in my mind. Thank you everyone. Edwina Brown

ScrappyHorses said...

Congratulations, Edwina!

Julie Odil said...

Woohoo! Congrats to Edwina!

Pippa said...

Congratulations and well done to Edwina :)

ike said...

YaY !!! CONGRATS Edwina :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page