If any of you are having difficulty saving the sentiments I offer, here is a quick set of instructions that will hopefully make it easier for you.
- Click on the image to bring it up in the lightbox. Don't forget, for those of you new to the png format, they may show up in the lightbox completely black.
- Just move the mouse around until the arrow becomes a hand.
- Right click and save to your computer.
- Remember where you stored the image. For easier reference, why not create a 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Images' folder so you have a place to keep track of all the freebies I offer.
- Downloading the images in this manner saves the picture in its full size. If you right click on the image before you open it up in the lightbox, you will just save a smaller version of the image.
Hope this helps you out. If you are still having problems just let me know by leaving a comment on the post that is giving you difficulty.
POLICY FOR IMAGE USE
All images offered for free on this site are protected by copyright. Please give due credit to Décosse's Dynamite Doodles or Lisa Décosse. If you use any of the images in your artwork and post it on your blog, please link your post back to the Path of Positivity site (http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.ca) or my personal blog Décosse's Dynamite Doodles (http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com) depending on where you actually picked up the image. This way someone else will discover my blog(s) and be able to download the free images for themselves.
My images are intended for your personal use only. I retain all rights to any and all of the images I create.
You MAY NOT reproduce any of my digital images and then claim one of them to be your own design. This includes using part of an element, for example a background paper, adding your own images or sentiments, and then claiming the new work as your own. If you use one of elements, the original design remains my copyright and you must provide me credit and provide a link to one of my blogs (addresses listed above). Additionally, you may not take any of creations, including sentiments, changing the colour of part or all of it and then try to claim it as your own design. The original concept still belongs to me, and as such is protected under copyright.
You are NOT ALLOWED to redistribute my creations in any manner, including, but not limited to:
- sharing (including file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.);
- OR publishing the image as is (i.e. uncoloured and/or un-watermarked) in print or online to any blog or website. You can however post a photo of a finished product that you yourself have created. Finished implies that the image has been coloured and is one element of an overall design, in the case of digi stamps. As it pertains to coloured images, graphic designs, digital papers, other digital embellishments and sentiments, finished implies that the image is one element of an overall design. Postings of finished products can include challenge blogs; however, please DO NOT submit images for publication, in print or online without my express permission.
If you would like to include the original image in your online work you must use the watermarked version only. If one was not available at the time that you obtained the image, please contact me to obtain one.
Please direct people to my blog so they can download my designs for themselves.
Images CANNOT BE reproduced into another format including, but not limited to:
- die cut files or dies;
- rubber stamps;
- OR used for machine embroidery.
- No mass production is allowed. You are LIMITED to using the item no more than five times for any one exact same creation. You may use the same images more than five times as long as you create a new and unique project each and every time thereafter.
- No mechanical reproduction of any sort is allowed. Using assembly or production line processes ARE PROHIBITED to create products using Décosse's Dynamite Doodles images.
- All projects MUST be handmade by YOU yourself.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to sell a handmade project using one of my images to a third party who may then go on to reproduce said project.
If an image has been signed, DO NOT delete my signature. In the case of quotes, please ensure you leave the credit line of the original author attached.
REGARDING CARD AND SKETCH DESIGNS
I and the design team are very happy to share our card designs with you in hopes that we might be able to inspire you to develop ideas for your own projects. However, please note that the direct copying of any design shown on this blog, is an infringement of copyright. What does direct copying mean? To me it means copying the exact same layout, using the exact same types of papers, the exact same image, etc., all put together in the exact same way.
Where applicable, any sketches used will include the designer names and a link to the blog where it comes from if the information is possible. If you find that a sketch or any image for that matter, that has been designed either by myself or anyone else on the Design Team, resembles one drawn by someone else, please know that it is purely coincidental and simply proof that creative minds think alike. We would NEVER purposefully use another designer's image and call it our own.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email:
Copyright 2012-2014 by Lisa Décosse