WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE #59 POP TOP!Hey there folks! As promised, I'm back with the top picks for the last challenge. If you are looking for the midway, please scroll down one post.
I admit that I was scratching my head regarding the number of entries in the last challenge. Since the optional theme was for you to choose your own favourite colours, I had really anticipated that we'd have more people join in since technically it was almost like an 'anything goes' kinda of optional theme. However, we only had ten people participate. I guess this falls under the category of "things that make you say hmmmm...".
I also wanted to mention a change that we are implementing regarding the Voter's Choice category. In the past the rules have been such:
- If we have 14 entries or more in a given challenge, the Design Team chooses a Top Seven. Those seven entries are then put forth to be voted on for the Voter's Choice.
- If we have fewer than 14 entries in a given challenge, the Design Team chooses a Top Three. However, all entries are put forth to be voted on for the Voter's Choice.
- If we have five entries or less in a given challenge, the Design Team chooses one Top Pick. However, all entries are put forth to be voted on for the Voter's Choice.
- If we have fewer than 14 entries in a given challenge, the Design Team will still choose a Top Three. However, it will now only be those top three picks that will be put forth to be voted on for the Voter's Choice.
Rules #1 and #3 will remain the same.
So, in the case of this particular challenge, we only had ten entries; and, while we may not have enough entries to have a Top Seven, we certainly have enough to have a Top Three.
Thus, without further ado, please let me introduce you to the Top Picks for Challenge #59...
As a participant who has been chosen as a Top Pick in this challenge,
you are entitled to a special Challenge #59 Top Pick Badge.
HAVE YOUR SAY!
Now the really hard work starts. It is time for you, our readers, to vote for your favourite entry. Which participant most inspires you? Remember, you are not necessarily voting on a creation that was made. You might simply find what the person had to say in their post to be inspiring and optimistic. Please be sure to go and check out the entries first and not just make your choices off of the thumbnails. Then, let us know who your favourite choice is by placing your vote below using the Linky Tools feature. Once you have made your decision, why not go back and let them know how they inspired you.
Good luck everyone!
Path of Positivity--Challenge #59 Top Picks
Please click "like" to vote for your favourite entry for Challenge #59 out of the entries listed below. One vote per IP address please. Please note that you can get a better idea of what the project/post looks like by visiting each participant first. To do so, simply click the names below the thumbnails to be taken to the person's blog.
Members of the EU Please Note:
- By entering your Personal Information (i.e. name, blogpost address, email address) into the challenge link up, you are giving your consent to having your name and blogpost link visible to everyone who visits this site and that if you are chosen as a Top Pick in a challenge, your entry serves as consent to have the following information appear in our Top Picks post:
- your name and/or possibly your blog name
- the blogpost address of the project that you linked up
- a copy of the image that you originally linked up
- By entering your Personal Information (i.e. name, blogpost address, email address) into the challenge link up, you also consent to having the above information added to a private link up created by the owner of this blog, in order to put forth your information for the possibility of being chosen as the Voter's Choice for said challenge.