Saturday, November 01, 2014

Upcoming Design Team Changes

Good evening all.  I hope that your Path this week has been a very positive one indeed.  Tonight I am here to tell you about a couple of upcoming changes that are happening in our Design Team.

Sadly, November will be the last month for Lynda from Positive Force.  She has decided to leave us and use the time to focus on her family.  I've truly been lucky to have this incredible woman on my team since February.  Lynda's positive attitude and wonderful design ability will definitely be missed around here! 

Now Lynda's departure does not mean that we are going to be a member down.  As fate would have it, I have been able to entice the wonderful Penny, from 9 Hawks and a Dragonfly to join the team.  I'm so thrilled to have this amazing woman join us.  Not only is she an incredible card maker but she is also a wonderful writer.  I look forward to the unique perspective that Penny will bring.  Let's get to know her a bit, shall we?
http://9hawksandadragonfly.blogspot.ca/
I have been married to my best friend, Gary, since 1970. I am a mother to Angela, a mother-outlaw to Jon, a grandma to Kelsey and Brynn, and a sister to Barbara, Merrilyn, and Larry. I am owned by a Maltese, Donovan. My favorite pastime is snorkeling, (but I live in the desert, go figure). I love coloring with Copics, making cards, reading, dining out, dancing, swimming in the ocean, taking photos, and vacations in Hawaii.
Please join me in wishing Lynda the best as she continues down a different path.  I also hope that you will join me in welcoming Penny to the team. You will get to see one of Penny's wonderful creations in just two short days as she officially comes on board for our next challenge which begins Monday.   To visit Penny beforehand, just click on her blog badge or name above.

I also hope you will come back tomorrow to check out the latest 'DT Delights' post, where the DT has a say in choosing their favourite entry from Challenge #18.

May your days be filled with sunshine and warmth whether the sun is out or not!

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

It will be great seeing Penny's wonderful creations. Many thanks to Lynda for her ongoing inspiration! hugs, de

Penny said...

I am really tickled to have joined this DT! And I am looking forward to working with such wonderful people! :^)